Do you want a job where you earn top dollar and love coming to work?
Do you want a great place to work where you have plenty of scope to learn, have fun and work on interesting projects?
Are you a highly skilled landscaper looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with an elite landscaping company?
Then this role could be perfect for you … if you’ve got what it takes!
Scape Goats are on the hunt for an A+ landscaper.
We’re Wellington’s #1 landscaping company and our business is booming. We’ve got so many projects on the go and we need another pair of hands! Our landscaping teams are all flat tack and we have big plans to make 2020 a great year!
Even if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is we offer a $500 referral fee if we hire the person you refer for this role and they successfully make it through their first 6 months in the role.
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- We pay top rates
- An awesome company vehicle
- Annual performance bonus
- Interest free tool purchasing programme
- PPE, wet weather gear and boots provided – awesome uniforms too
- Barbecues, social events, pizza shouts
- A boss who looks after you and recognises performance
Here’s what we need from you:
- Proven landscaping experience is essential
- Hold a current, clean, full NZ Drivers license
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- Honest and trustworthy
- Experience with concrete and timber
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
Check out the cool stuff we do at www.scapegoats.co.nz
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.